Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

2 Christmas Rp Idea's ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua the Wolf

Aqua the Wolf

Rings : 369

2 Christmas Rp Idea's ??? Empty
PostSubject: 2 Christmas Rp Idea's ???   2 Christmas Rp Idea's ??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 pm

ok so I had some Christmas Rp idea... Tell me if there good or if I should re think them please...

1.) There's one coffee shop that sells hot chocolate every year for Christmas, they hand it out free on Christmas Eve,,and on Christmas Day, but it turns out, all there ingredients (=w= I feel so stupid) have disappeared, and the hit chocolate can't be made.

2.) It's Christmas Day, there's kids sitting out in the cold different places watching people by gifts, and there only wish is to have the best Christmas ever,,and have new stuff to wear, but since everyone else is to worried about there own family they don't worry to much about the other kids out on the street,and continue with there shopping.

Well, that's all the idea's I have... Feel free to share yours to.
Back to top Go down

2 Christmas Rp Idea's ???
Page 1 of 1