Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]

Go down 
+3
Flame the fox
Sparknish
xXxEmmaxXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

Rings : 74

Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Empty
PostSubject: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 am

Well, after beating Perfect chaos on SG[Sonic Generatons] for the 3rd time and drawing sonic and doing other sonic related things, an idea pops up in my head.
Besides SG, SA2 has been another sonic game i've been playing alot lately.

And i had a thought.
What if chaos [Or some other evil] Was on the verge on being awakend or whatnot- and the master emerald split- on it's own, nobody else broke it- into 7 pieces[each one for each emerald] and they[along with the emeralds] scatterd off across the planet to 7 choosen people[Or teams of 3?] to come stop this evil rage-whatever-it-may-be monster? or maybe like in SU [sonic unleashed], somebody woke it too early for evil puropses and thats why the emerald split- senseing the early awakening?
IDK, i just thought this would be a fun group RP.

If we were to do this we'd need 7 main charecters [or 21 main charecters IF we do teams of tree] and maybe one or two antagonist [In which they could be part of the main seven- maybe.]. working together or not is your choice.

Im not sure if we should do this durng or after sonic's time. After would make this an All-OC rp. During would be both canon/OC rp.

So,
Comments? Ideas? Would you joinnn?
Back to top Go down
http://little-fandoms-panda.tumblr.com/
Sparknish
The site fool
The site fool
Sparknish

Rings : 294

Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

This would be a good idea. I like. cheers
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Maybe the Emeralds could be sent to a person for a certain reason,like the darkness in them for the black emerald,the unbound hate for red, and maybe other things that link them somehow to the Emeralds.
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Flame the fox wrote:
Maybe the Emeralds could be sent to a person for a certain reason,like the darkness in them for the black emerald,the unbound hate for red, and maybe other things that link them somehow to the Emeralds.

THats the same idea i was having.
And they dont have a black emerald, do they?
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Sparknish wrote:
This would be a good idea. I like. cheers
#Idea accepted
Im so Happy |D
Back to top Go down
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 pm

To add to Flame's idea, maybe each piece could have some connection to an element? Like Red- Fire, Green- Plants, Blue- Water etc.

And I think we should have groups of three recieving a part of the emerald, so it doesn't just focus on specific characters and includes more people.
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Shadline The Wolf wrote:
To add to Flame's idea, maybe each piece could have some connection to an element? Like Red- Fire, Green- Plants, Blue- Water etc.

And I think we should have groups of three recieving a part of the emerald, so it doesn't just focus on specific characters and includes more people.

Yeah, but then what if there were too many people?

Then again, there might be some people, like me, using more than 1 fancharecter.
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

Rings : 638

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:38 am

Can we use our own characters? If so, I'm in 8D
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 am

Pfft.
Of freakin course.

I'll have the thread up by 12 0r so pm eastern time.
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 am

There isnt actually in most times,but there has been one pictured sometimes,but yeah...
(>.> I actually based Flame's race off of them XD)
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 am

Flame the fox wrote:
There isnt actually in most times,but there has been one pictured sometimes,but yeah...
(>.> I actually based Flame's race off of them XD)

Then I guess i could throw it in.
Mind helping me with that idea of yours? It's good, But i'm not sure which ones i should put for each emerald
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:11 am

Purple could probably be the Holy/Light factor,since silver is already air.
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 am

Flame the fox wrote:
Purple could probably be the Holy/Light factor,since silver is already air.
That could work.
what about the spirit/soul conection you suggested?
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:33 am

Like the group also has a common feeling,like
Hate/red
Sad/blue
Happiness/yellow
Relax/green
Reliable/silver
Wisdom/purple
Life/cyan
(These are suggestions,you can go on google and figure out some that dont seem right...)
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am

Flame the fox wrote:
Like the group also has a common feeling,like
Hate/red
Sad/blue
Happiness/yellow
Relax/green
Reliable/silver
Wisdom/purple
Life/cyan
(These are suggestions,you can go on google and figure out some that dont seem right...)
No, No, I like 'em.
Maybe each feeling could go towards how they act in life? or focus on just one even in there lifetime?
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 am

Yeah that sounds like a plan...
Back to top Go down
Zablix

Zablix

Rings : 191

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 pm

I have a question. So my character controls darkness, but he isn't very much one for corruption. Do I still pick the black one?
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 pm

((Title: The Shattering of the Legendary Gem))
((Flame, Tragedy made something called Soul Crystals a while back. They used the same colors. Just co-incidence?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I dont recongize it....)
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Zablix wrote:
I have a question. So my character controls darkness, but he isn't very much one for corruption. Do I still pick the black one?
Hm. Well- you don't /really/ have to be corrupt in general to pick the black one. Maybe you were at one point in life, and it haunts you or something like that?
I'm using that same kinda idea for one of my characters, so...
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: EDIT   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm

I changed some of the spirit/soul connection thing, and it should be up soon, if my thread stops being a bitch Dx

Here the changes:
Black- death
Cyan- Absolution
Yellow- Trust
Back to top Go down
Zablix

Zablix

Rings : 191

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
xXxEmmaxXx

xXxEmmaxXx

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Anytime Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]   Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spliting of the Master Emerald [Needs some ideas/help on some parts, and maybe a non-crappy title]
Page 1 of 1