Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Jeff's Randomized Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

Jeff's Randomized Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Jeff's Randomized Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge   Jeff's Randomized Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:05 pm

I found a cool utility that randomizes pokemon and their locations in Pokemon Emerald. So I decided, why not make a challenge for it? My challenge is a nuzlocke like Mid's and Punk's but mine is a little different.

1. You will have to download the randomizer here.
(Note that you must have Java to run it and it opens just like a computer program.)
2. You will also need a rom of Pokemon Emerald as you cannot use a real cartridge.
(I recommend making a backup of the original rom before using the randomizer so if you want to still be able to play the normal game for other nuzlockes then you can. When you save the randomized rom, save it as Jeff's Pkmn Emerald Nuzlocke.)
3. The options you must set are shown in the image below.
Jeff's Randomized Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge Option10
(Now for the Wild Pokemon, you can not choose the bottom choice, completely random. You can only choose Global 1-1 Substitutions or Area-Unique 1-1 Substitutions. The program also lets you change starter pokemon, and that will be our step 4.)
4. When selecting new starter pokemon, you can only choose pre-evolutions out of the following.

Kanto:

All pre-evos, but you can not use legendaries.

Johto:

Same, but no legendaries.

Hoenn:

You can not use Mudkip, Treecko, or Mudkip as they are already in the original game.

And 5. The rules for Mid's Nuzlocke apply here. I will quote them once I edit this.

So there you go. That's my challenge. Have fun if you decide to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com

Jeff's Randomized Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1