Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Pokemon Hybrid RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm

I got this idea from another site, and it seemed pretty good. Only I am going to be adapting it a little. Basically it's been 10 years since Mewtwo broke free from its tank, and you play the role of humans injected with Pokemon DNA. So in a nutshell, we can either transform from PKMN to human as well as vice versa, or you have a pokemon's parts. For example, if someone had a char who had Nidoqueen parts, that means they have the arms, legs, etc. of a Nidoqueen. Now, for the sake of trying to keep this as simple as I can, I'll get to the bio sheet.

Template-

Name:
Genetic DNA Hosts: (genetic dna needs to be from a pokemon and a human, preferably a trainer)
Appearance: (Make it at least a paragraph)
History:

There you go, let the signup (if it happens) begin! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com

Pokemon Hybrid RP
Page 1 of 1