Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (Signups and Topic description.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (Signups and Topic description.) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (Signups and Topic description.)   Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (Signups and Topic description.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:33 am

OK, I basically got this idea from an idea I did on another site, so I'm gonna quote it, but there's some revisions I'm making to the original topic message that will be below that.

Quote :
I had an idea: What if we did a rp from the pokemon's point of view?? Well this is what I try to accomplish in this topic.

That may be all I had basically put down in the original, but now for the revisions.

First revision: Addition of a forumized Pokedex and data will be from B/W2. I will be controlling all wild pokemon encounters for the first three regions of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. The other two will come in the sequel.

Second revision: Gym leader positions will be chosen the city before, but the exception being Brock. His needs to be filled before we can start the rp as he is the first gym leader. No Brock, no rp.

Third revision: There will be a list of who has signed up below this. If I have not edited it to say you are in the rp, tell me on the c-box or it just means I will get to it when I can.

And that's basically it. Signup-wise, it depends on the character. If a PKMN, put down the pkmn species, the level, whose pokemon you are, and your moveset. Since all pkmn caught in the wild at the beginning start off at level 5 and other wild pokemon gradually increase level throughout the kanto map, I'll need to also know what level you were caught at.

Trainer bios are pretty much self explanitory.

Name:

Starter PKMN: (Can be the name of the pkmn or the person controlling it.)

Appearance: (a short paragraph.)

That was a mouthful. NOW, let's do this thing!
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (Signups and Topic description.)
Page 1 of 1