Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version)   Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:45 pm

On another site, I had gotten an idea which I think would be cool if we gave a try here. It was "What if we roleplayed as Pokemon of trainers?" That's basically what I'm bringing to the table, so to speak. The basic idea is that we are actually pokemon and it's a normal trainer rp through three regions. So yeah, that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version)   Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm

The pokemon will actually be fusions of others, for example Arboqueen: Arbok and Nidoqueen

I will be using a Lucaridos. A fusion of Lucario and Ariados. I'll need either a sprite or a picture of the pkmn fusion.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com

Through the Pokemon- A RP with the members as Pokemon! (The easier to understand version)
Page 1 of 1