Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Empty
PostSubject: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 am

Well well~Summer has got me super bored~I have plenty of free time,ecspecially at night~So how about some good old art hmm~?That's right,maybe even...oh,I don't know...Free artwork done by yours truely? c; Yupp,you got it~I won't do anything specific~Just some fun doodles of your characters~Unless I feel awfully generous and PM you secretly,asking you if ya want a specific artwork done~I will be doing the following:

-Sketches(done by pencil)
-Inked out drawings(with PrismaColor Pen)
-And colored drawings(Inked out with PrismaColored Pens,and colored in with PrismaColored Markers and/or Prismacolored Coloring Pencils)

Now,please keep in mind a few key points.
1)Im not even suppose to be on these sites no more
2)My mom believes this was deleted
3)I can only use the scanner at night

I will be able to draw and finish the drawings :3 No problem~Giving them to you might be an issue.I will try to ask Punk to show me how to transfer the drawings to make everyone see them,not only my Facebook Friends.Now,how do I draw your character(s)?Well,just leave me a picture/drawing and/or link to your character(s)'s appearance(perferably Picture for I can view it even on my Kindle),and I will try drawing them~ c; Thank you for filling my Summer with fun~

(P.S,I may hold contests as well,maybe not~oh well~)
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

Rings : 84

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 am

You could just upload the pictures to an image hosting site instead of trying to link them via facebook. I use tinypic, with is generally pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 am

Well,sadly,I dont have tinypic,and I dont have a hosting image site account,or anything among those.I would get one,yet sadly,with my grounding,I cant.
Back to top Go down
Aqua the Wolf

Aqua the Wolf

Rings : 369

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

Mep... Could you maybe Draw Aqua in a Chibi form? If not that's ok! :3 hope your summer gets more fun...
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Rings : 6

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 am

Oooo chibi shane!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Dimensionz.forumotion.com [don't look for it cause I havn
Tspuun

Tspuun

Rings : 84

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:20 am

Star the Hedgehog wrote:
Well,sadly,I dont have tinypic,and I dont have a hosting image site account,or anything among those.I would get one,yet sadly,with my grounding,I cant.
Tinypic doesn't require an account, actually. It's one of the few I can think of that still doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 am

To Shane and Aqua:
Like I said above,please provide a picture,or the link to a picture of the character.I need to see them for I can draw them.

Tsu,thank you.I might check that out :3 Thank you,it will defiantly help me out A LOT with this
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 am

OO! OO! Could you maybe, uh... draw Darkness? Or Sam?

Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! 11kw3faRequests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Sam
Hopefully don't need to point out which is which Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Of course I know the difference 8D I might do one~I might do both~As for the chibi forms,I pic what form I do them in unless I PM you secretly telling you what YOU want.Until then~
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

PostSubject: Could I request?   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm

It doesn't matter what type it is but could you do a pic of Hannah? Her bio is on the bio section of the site.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 am

Everyone who asked for a drawing,I will do it,but later on.Last night,something extremely bad happened,and I need time to pull myself together,because right now,I am pathetic.Sorry for the wait
Back to top Go down
Aqua the Wolf

Aqua the Wolf

Rings : 369

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:03 am

Ok Star, all you need to do right now is relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!   Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requests?Gifts?Random Art?Oh my~!
Page 1 of 1