Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories   Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, I'll be posting one-shots (stories that are only one chapter/page long), maybe some chapters that I've included one of the characters here, and definitely some songfics (stories with song lyrics/ a song playing in the background)

Just be patient and I'll get some up soon. Some will be sad, some will be happy, some might be just plain weird. It depends on how I'm feeling when I write them.
Back to top Go down
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories   Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

(Random story idea. Don't think I'm gonna use it. This was written late at night in one hour. Might not be my best writing >.<)

It had all happened so fast. The fight, the portal, and now in a new world. Not like one Artica had ever seen. The natives seemed to be humans. Artica had heard of them, but hadn't actually seen them. Or ever thought of being one.

Now all you would see was a 15-year-old girl walking down the street, hopelessly lost. "I'm never going to get out of here," she muttered, lifting up a strand of white-blond hair. It was a little strange, but at least she could blend in with other humans. The last thing she wanted right now was to be noticed. Humans chasing after her, wanting her for experiments, to study this strange species...

Artica shook her head to clear the thought. She would be fine for now. Unless this form somehow could disappear. She wandered into a park, where kids were hanging out. A girl about the age of 16 with copper hair caught Artica's eye. Artica broke her gaze quickly, turning on her heel and quickly walking away. The girl whispered to her friends before walking after Artica. She ran. The girl started to run. "Wait!" she yelled. Artica kept running.

She ran back into the city, panting. The girl was nowhere to be seen. "Okay, maybe I shouldn't ask for any help getting around," Artica said, catching her breath. She began walking along the sidewalk again. What I need is a map, she thought.

As she passed by an alley, something shot out and dragged her in. She couldn't scream, for something was covering her mouth. A person had her in its grasp, hand over mouth, holding her tightly. "I'm here to help," the person hissed. Artica was released. She looked at her captor, reconizing the girl from earlier.

"I know exactly who you are, Artica," the girl said. Artica narrowed her eyes, hoping her powers still worked on this planet. "This is Lien by the way," the girl calmly replied, like she had read her thoughts. "Li-" The girl put her hand over Artica's mouth again. "Shh! I don't want my friends to hear! Call me Jane for now please," she said, glancing over her shoulder.

Artica nodded, pulling her friend's hand off of her mouth. "How did you know it was me?" Jane grinned and held out her hand. A light purple symbol glowed on the back of it. "Everyone who has visited Mobius has one. And only the visitors can see the unique marking on another visitor. You, happen to have one on your neck," Jane explained. Artica pulled back part of her hair to look at her neck. She also had a symbol on her neck. It was blue, almost white. "I've never realized that before," she murmured.

"Pretty cool though," Jane said. The sound of steps began to echo through the alleyway, along with shouts of Jane's name. She grabbed Artica's arm. "My friends are coming over. Time to go meet them. And please start calling yourself Aspen while you stay on Earth, Artica is a very unusual name."

Artica nodded, preparing for what else this world could provide.

~•~•~
Back to top Go down

Shad's Collection Of One-Shots and Other Random Stories
Page 1 of 1