Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

10 random facts about your character

Go down 
+4
Aqua the Wolf
MidknightBeast
Punk The Hedgehog
lady-tragedy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lady-tragedy

lady-tragedy

Rings : 315

10 random facts about your character Empty
PostSubject: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Rules:

1 character per post
No double posting
Try telling something we didn't already know about them.

I'll start off with geof 8D

10 random facts about Geof:

1. Due to a fault genetic modification geof can seperate parts of his personality and expell them from his being, creating an entire new person; a split. If these splits die their personality traits and memories return to geof.
2. Geof has very poor eyesight but refuses to wear glasses. As such he mostly goes by his other senses and reads people energy patrens to identify them from a distance
3. Geof's family is prone to having twins, triplets and even quadruplets. Singletons are the exception rather then the rule
4. Geof's ability to breath fire is due to another genetic modification, shadow demons are incapable of breathing fire. Using this ability with damage his throat and mouth.
5. Geof has an IQ of over 300 and excells at hacking computers and disabling machines. Though ever prone to losing his temper he prefers to simply blow things sky high
6. Geof never forgets a debt owed and is fiercely loyal to those he cares about.
7. If Geof's crystal is shattered he reverts to an infant state with all his memories whiped away. They will return to him if the crystal is repaired before he matures back to his original body age. If the crystal is not repaired before then Geof will lose his old memories as well as his ownership of the crystal.
8. Geof's full name is Geoffery Gregorius Striker, but he preffers going by Geof
9. Geof made a living as a bounty hunter for quite a while with two other people named Mona and Blood
10. Geof's first wife, Ruby, is still alive and the two of them can't stand to be around each other.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

Rings : 589

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Okie Lets try this out Imma using Punk

1. Punk used to be a wee depressed child until School, after then things just went up in his life

2. Punk overreacts A LOT to things. He can get sad and happy very easily.

3. Punk can tell of somethings bad just by seeing/hearing/touching it.

4. Punk will help anyone who is in danger

5. Punk gets attached very easily >.<

6. His friends are what keeps him running everyday X3

7. He's not the brightest guy

8. Punk will challenge anyone who dares to face him.

9. Punk is just a huuuuge child inside

10. Punk tries to be friends with anyone and everyone
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

Rings : 638

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 pm

10 Facts about Adena

1. Adena was never resurrected in the first place, it was all just a big story to keep everyone happy- The Yuki and Twilight situation was all a hallucination.

2. She is still dead, just an angel sent to protect those she loves...she doesn't do her job very well...

3. Has very bad mood swings at times.

4. When I was first trying to come up with her she was originally meant to be a hedgehog.

5. When she was younger one of her best friends was Viral, one of my other characters.

6. She has always had a crush on Punk

7. She's not scared very easily, she finds scary and angry things rather hilarious (Quite like me)

8. She's quite the 'geek', she loves video games, manga and watched anime in her spare time.

9. She taught herself to fight, she was considered quite the odd ball when she was younger, she was made fun of for reasons that made Adena, Adena.

10. She dyes her hair quite often.
Back to top Go down
lady-tragedy

lady-tragedy

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

10 random facts about Toxic;

1. Before his father Pestilence placed a curse on him he was a walking biohazard
2. He has a younger half sister he doesn't know about
3. Toxic has been in prison a total of 2 times, the first time when he was caught pickpocketing. Melody paid his bail but the experience left him a little traumatised
4. Toxic is not 'one of the good guys' no matter what others believe, he simply ends up doing the right thing fighting for his own survival or that of those he cares about.
5. Toxic requested his own memory about his youth to be altered as he's actualy responsible for sending his mother on a downward spiral because he was a biohazard to everyone but her
6. Toxic can't stand men who treat women like pieces of meat and deliberately flirt around knowing a girl is taken.
7. Toxic suffers from claustrophobia and can't stand small cramped spaces or elevators.
8. Toxic craves attention above else
9. Toxic has a bit of a 'over protective brother' complex when it comes to melody, even though she can take care of herself better then he can
10. Toxic loves strawberry poptards
Back to top Go down
Aqua the Wolf

Aqua the Wolf

Rings : 369

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Well....I'm going to use Aqua for this...

10 Random Facts about Aqua:

1. Aqua's used to wear glasses when she was little, People would make fun of her. (She was about 5)
2. Frost and Danica Arn't really Aqua's brother, and Sister...(She just counts them as family)
3. When she was little, she lived in a forest since she was 5-10 years old....she had to hunt Other animals... Witch made her very sad.
4. Aqua loves it when people sing and play a instrument for her.
5. Aqua can feel shy at times...all you have to do is...: Look into her eyes...(She blushes, and turns her head away a bit)
6. Aqua did Dance when she was 10, but she forgot everything...now days...she would be stuck and trip...
7. When Aqua gets sick, like just starting to get sick, her eyes fade slowly to white, then her eyes stop at a very crystal like color...
8. Aqua loves motorcycle rides... X3
9. Aqua used to be a cheerleader....until she broke her leg, while trying to land, after being thrown into the air.
10. If you give Aqua a Oreo...she will act like she's 5-10..if you try to grab it... X3
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

**Ten Random Facts About Darkness**

1. He used to work for Eggman.
2. He's not a REAL Mobian. He was made inside of a capsul...
3. He shouldn't be a Wolf!
4. He always gets haunted by his past.
5. He'll eventually turn evil again.
6. His eyes turn different colours depending on his feelings. If he's ever REALLY happy, his eyes will turn blue. Green if he's in the best mood of his life.
7. Darkness is terrified of heights.
8. Darkness was NOT educated, he was given all the thoughts during creation.
9. Most of his body energy is given to him by the Chaos Emeralds.
10. Captain Obvious Fact: He's an Alchoholic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

Hmm, guess I'll use Artica for this one

1. Artica is immortal and ageless back on her planet and dimension, a world the size of Mobius named Sora in the soul dimension (Blaze's dimension). This is due to being one of the three leaders in the Sognatore clan.
2. The 'gift' of immortality cannot be used out of planet. So Artica can die, being in Mobius.
3. There is a law on the planet and one rule says you can't fall in love with anyone outside the clan. If Artica had been caught, Darkness would be killed by the clan and Artica would lose her position as leader. She would also be thrown in jail.
4. Artica had a little brother, but died two minutes after birth.
5. Artica enjoys messing with herbs and potions. Hence her position in the clan, which is leader of healing.
6. Originally, I was going to recolor Artica. But then I realized I sucked and made a written description instead.
7. I was going to kill off Artica in one of my fanfics. But now that I've become so attached to her, I'm rethinking that desicion.
8. Artica is based off the place Antarctica (Go figure)
9. Artica's design has been changed many times. And yet I still can't settle on one.
10. She has a sort of super form, but it is rarely used. Plus, it only works on her planet.
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Flame's ten facts!
1. Doesnt like to admit it, but has a soft spot for kids.
2. Is unable to get drunk due to her fire evaporating it before it can digest, leaving her unable to drown her sorrows in vodka. XD
3. Is known as an elemental demon...
4. Due to her blindness, she is unable to tell the difference between Shadow and Cinder unless she uses her heat vision, allowing her to see Cinder's fire.
5. Had a symbolic brother named Sparky, but he was killed by Anti.
6. Would call Sparknish Sparky but cant becuase of the fact above.
7. Though doesn't show this side much, Flame is actually a highly ranked technicain, working on projects rarely.
8. Is actually a 3 tailed fox, but her 3'rd tail has been cut off due to a fight at an early age.
9. Is a fan of sour patch kids
10. Was originally a hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

**Facts About Sam**

1. He has a HUGE crush on May. But he's really shy to say it to anyone.
2. Sam's had about... 3 near death experiences.
3. Sam is absolutely terrified of lightning.
4. Sam never likes to sleep out at other people's houses because he can't go through a single night without an accident occuring.
5. He HATES to be treated like a kid when he's feeling happy. If he's scared or something, he doesn't mind it.
6. If people accuse him of being scared, he tries to act tough.
7. Sam doesn't like to be treated as a big guy either, like people saying; Oh, you're a big lad now!
8. Sam always always ALWAYS wears his goggles. They're his most prized possession.
9. Sam can't swim.
10. Captain Obvious Fact: He's a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Sparknish
The site fool
The site fool
Sparknish

Rings : 294

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 am

It's Spark's time.

1.Spark is like a pikachu. If he charges to much energy he can't use elcetical attacks.

2.Spark has travled to the MapleStory realm and learned from the great Pirate, Kyrin. (His Transfomring abilites)

3.Spark loves Toaster Strudel. Any kind at all.

4.Spark also is a geek. His favorite Anime is Dragon Ball Z, Manga is Dragon Ball Z buy tries not to show anyone. (*Cough* Flash Cannon. *Cough*)

5.Spark has died only once.

6.Spark has an unkwown evil side called Omega who made his appearecnce yesterday...

7.Spark is thinkning about giving him self a new outfit.

8.Spark plays Minecraft alot also.

9.Spark is a advenutre/Scary movie fan. He loves titles like Avatar and Final Destination.

10.Spark is still Married/Enagaged.
Back to top Go down
lady-tragedy

lady-tragedy

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 am

10 facts about May.

1. May isn't naturaly bubbly and happy, it's a behaviour patren she has adopted to keep her parents happy
2. May can't control her powers very well unless she's put under extreme stress
3. May has a soft spot of Sam
4. May wishes to grow up to have her mothers body type, but it going to end up with that of the females on her fathers side; Tall, Skinny and rather curveless
5. The only think May fears is her fathers dissaproval
6. The only thing that gets May to drop her happy facade is extreme anger or deperation.
7. A good way to bring out May's true nature is to bad mouth her father, this is also a good way to get yourself killed
8. Despite her fathers high IQ May is actualy quite avarage in intelligence, she is very cunning however which can make her look smarter then she is
9. May adores her family above all else
10. May loves Pocky
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Cinder Ashura Komati
1.Was made by my dad, which explains why he looks alot like SHadow, but I tweaked him to make him more original.
2.Though older than Flame by several years, he has a lower IQ due to not being able to learn like she can.
3. Though being part of a demonic family, his DNA actually say his alot more hedgefox than demon,while Flame is the other way around.
4.Actually is a big fan of animes, and has a secret stash under the sofa.
5.Is a big fan of the classical music like Flame, but prefers only classical and techno, not a large mix.
6.Sings in a high voice, though Flame can hit lower notes due to her demon related voice.
7.Though 20, he is a game lover, particurally attached to zombie and war games.
8.He can lift up to 10,000 tons easily, and cant gt tired as easily as Flame.
9.His undercover name was Zax, until he met Flame, and revealed himself as her brother.
10.Though he doesnt like to show it, he can transform, but only to a half form where his powers are boosted up to 10x than normal,and he can actually use his hidden powers.
11.(Cuase I can =.=)Cinder has a heart condition,where he has to take powerful antibiotics everyday, or his heart will fail.
Back to top Go down
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:24 pm

I don't roleplay with im that much, but here's Scorch!

1. Scorch is related to Tails (because I'm so original like that). It started when I made Blood Moon (Maroon the fox) Tails' long lost big brother, and had married Fern the cat. They had kids and Scorch had been the first child.
2. Unlike his name, Scorch cannot control fire. Instead, he can make things decay and die, but only if its in a weak state.
3. Maroon dies, leaving Scorch to figure out his powers on his own
4. He's a 12-year-old walking down the street with a sword. Scorch is always prepared to face anything
5. Scorch likes suprise attacks, but always fails to be sneaky
6. He hates being poked or prodded
7. Scorch is scared of *giggles* mushrooms
9. He can be very loud (one reason he can't be sneaky)
10. Scorch can be quite er...ignorant. He could fall off a cliff, somehow be alive and yell, "Let's do that again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 random facts about your character   10 random facts about your character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 random facts about your character
Page 1 of 1