Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Sonic Chronicles: The Light Brotherhood (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaye 'Strike' Prower

Jaye 'Strike' Prower

Rings : 24

Sonic Chronicles: The Light Brotherhood (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Chronicles: The Light Brotherhood (W.I.P.)   Sonic Chronicles: The Light Brotherhood (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Anyone else here annoyed how the plot of Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood stops on a cliff-hanger and then Sega hasn't fixed it for years?
So, I'm here to at least further the story.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Prolouge: Exit to Enter

"Goodbye, Sonic the Hedgehog." Those were the bad Doctor's last words ten years ago as the Cyclone disappeared from view.

Now, as he stood on his control platform, he saw it return. It was no sight for sore eyes - he had to act swiftly and decisively; the hedgehog had all seven Emeralds. Only his absence for a decade had allowed the world conquering plans to go so well. Missiles, he decided. Missiles should do it.

-----------------

The spacecraft's crew (mostly Shade and Tails) worked hard to put distance between themselves and the since-remodeled Metropolis. A steady 'blip' on radar and in the alarm system warned of organic-seeking missiles going for the ship. Tails hated to do it, but he added four Emeralds to the one powering the engine.

The speed, as they shot off quite like a rocket, allowed them to quickly outpace the rockets. A collective sigh of relief went up as the missiles detonated over the city once targeting failed. The sigh was cut short when the engine block started shooting off sparks. Knuckles grabbed one of the Emeralds and pried it off - but he vanished in a burst of Chaos energy. Shade tried something similar once the engine began pouring out black clouds of smoke. She disappeared with an Emerald too.

Tails took stock of the situation: five Emeralds, eight crew members. He took his post as captain and team tactician back up and started giving directions. "Shadow, take one of the spare Emeralds, get out with Rouge and Omega." The black and red hedgehog didn't look happy to be taking orders from the ten-year-old kitsune but Chaos Comtrolled away anyway. By now, the spaceworthy craft was starting to sink out of the sky. "Team Rose, each of you take one of the Emeralds from the engine. Try to stick together." Once this happened, only Sonic and one Emerald were left with Tails. "Sonic, you've used Chaos Control with a fake Emerald before; can you take me with you with a real one?"

The flippant blue hedgehog grinned. "Yeah, sure! Shads showed me some stuff." The hedgehog took Tails by the arm, took the last Emerald when the vulpine offered it, shouted "Chaos Warp!" and jumped with Tails into the portal which opened.

-----------------

Dr. Robotnik asked Orbot 2.0, much like the original but chrome plated with gold, "Target hit?"
"No, sir. Target crashed. Trace Chaos energy strong, actual Chaos energy low."
"Head off that hedgehog at all costs. Pass it on." Orbot nodded and did as told, directing the orders to every idle robot within fifty Ivos (for the clever Doctor had combined the mile and kilometer and renamed the new unit after himself) of the Cyclone's last point of visibility. Now all there was to do was wait while they carried out the directions and reported back.
Back to top Go down

Sonic Chronicles: The Light Brotherhood (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1