Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Sonic Lost Worlds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knuckles100

Knuckles100

Rings : 6

Sonic Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Lost Worlds   Sonic Lost Worlds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Sega and Nintendo announced Sonic lost worlds now its like Sonic one when it comes to the badniks. But don't let it trick you! This is like a Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 but its sonic and green hill zone. I've seen IGN's previews for it and it looks quite fun from the looks of it. Now for all of you fans like me who like the smooth flow of his speed. They add new Moves Sonic Lost Worlds still has the homing attack we all know and love but now they have wall running its kind of like Parkour but the same old Sonic We love:D and I believe there are 7 parts of the world I could be Wrong but what ever the number is it should lead us to the number of stages. So now you know his new features but I have seen a pic From google from the game that shows him using his figure 8 Technique. When I was talking about badniks I mean there Bringing back when you defeat a badnik it becomes a Cucky,Flicky,Pecky,Picky,Pocky,Ricky,Rocky Very Happy I'll call them the Flickys in this Topic were one of the lessor known things in sonic you would pick them up in almost every sonic game! until Sonic 06 Sonic Lost Worlds 465293327 . Sonic's Charter model is as good as ever:sonic: The Game From world View Is Hexagonish. I'll fill you in next time I find out more Bye.
Back to top Go down

Sonic Lost Worlds
Page 1 of 1