Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.

Go down 
+4
Yamataro
Flame the fox
Slade
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

Rings : 268

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Well, I have help in real life. Ok? I have to sketch it out, again. I hate to be rather rude about this. But, I have to have it sketch out. I can't just look at it. I do it many times and It just fails no matter what. If I sketch the lines of what is there, what the arm is doing. THEN, it looks fine.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

For those that believe I 'have' a 'comfort' zone. I don't. none of these drawings that I have done is a 'comfort' zone. Ever notice changes in each picture? No. I've drawn humans, sonic character. Creatures, cats wolves. I've never had a comfort zone. These picture I can look at for many different styles. The styles always change. Even the smallest details is change. I don't like it when people assume that I have a comfort zone. I've drawn males with and without muscles. I'm drawn females with different hair styles. I sometimes try to change the way I shade and lighten things. Some ideas are given to me by my father. His a great artist as well, but he has a comfort zone. I don't... This is all true. Now, if you'll excuse me. I want people to tell me more of 'position' of the arms and other stuff. Maybe new style of hairs for males? I don't need anymore help with poses...
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

Rings : 84

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 pm

I think there is definitely some sort of misunderstanding here, because I'm not telling you to look at a picture and draw that picture. You use the picture as reference, you do a gesture, which is like a really quick sketch that captures the pose and emotion in basically a few lines, and then you work from there, doing a more proper sketch. I guess it's a little hard to explain without showing you, though.

You've said you have trouble with poses, so I was just trying to offer advice.

It's good that you experiment, but if you don't really look at what you're doing, you won't necessarily improve through it.

But, uh, if you want more direct critique, the lengths of Doom's arms don't match up. As a general guide, the elbow reaches the bottom of your ribcage when your arm is at your side. If you want, I can draw up a guide to show you how the muscles work and a couple of handy proportion tips.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:14 pm

I understand, but that was like, few months ago. I understand your helping and I'm glad for your help.

Hm... I think telling me where the elbow goes is just fine. My father was kinda drunk when he help me with this drawing -_-' And he told me I did something wrong with the abs, but I kinda kept with what I got since it didn't look right in my opinion at the time. [giving you the sight of what I was seeing] But, I can agree with the elbow... and blame my father for the hand position... He didn't get what I was trying to do -_-'
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: I know this is a little early, but this is for the backgrounf thing.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 pm

I will post something else for the 'Next week Monday' okay?

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Backgroundtest1
This is just a test background... I don't very much like some of it [the grass for example] But, this is just a test. Again, I could have done something... better

Last edited by - Pirate_Yellowtiger - on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Very Happy Yay Doomz!
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Flame the fox wrote:
Very Happy Yay Doomz!
Aw yes, Doom =w= I still see many errors with that one picture. The fingers on one of the hands. The arm, of that same error hand, to the elbow being short. The elbow on the other arm is too short. And the hand position of that one, mess up elbow arm, just doesn't seem right.
Sorry about that, just too many errors with that picture, and yet I love it XD [beside the errors]
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 pm

It still look awesomez! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Grass is really tricky to make look good. What I'd do is draw individual strands only if they're really close to the foreground/"camera", and beyond that just have it sort of even out. As it is, the texture is more like fur than grass, since the strands are so fine and coming together in clumps, rather than starting in clumps and falling away from each other because of gravity.

For abs, there's a really good tutorial here. Basically, there's eight segments, not just the six in the standard six-pack, and the highest pair is right under the pecs and the bottom of it sort of marks about where the edge of the ribcage is.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Tspuun wrote:
Grass is really tricky to make look good. What I'd do is draw individual strands only if they're really close to the foreground/"camera", and beyond that just have it sort of even out. As it is, the texture is more like fur than grass, since the strands are so fine and coming together in clumps, rather than starting in clumps and falling away from each other because of gravity.

For abs, there's a really good tutorial here. Basically, there's eight segments, not just the six in the standard six-pack, and the highest pair is right under the pecs and the bottom of it sort of marks about where the edge of the ribcage is.

Well, that's why I said, on my background. I could have done better ^^'

Um, I'm not worrying about the six pack thing... Just... no. I think I'll work on it, when I feel I have enough trust in the rest of the body parts...
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:01 pm

- Pirate_Yellowtiger - wrote:

Well, that's why I said, on my background. I could have done better ^^'

Um, I'm not worrying about the six pack thing... Just... no. I think I'll work on it, when I feel I have enough trust in the rest of the body parts...

You'd mentioned abs specifically, and it's a fantastic tutorial/guide that doesn't just tell you how to draw a six-pack, so I just figured I'd post it for reference. It's really more just understanding the general structure of things, how the body parts and muscles are put together. If you understand that, you can stylize it and exaggerate it however you want.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Tspuun wrote:

You'd mentioned abs specifically, and it's a fantastic tutorial/guide that doesn't just tell you how to draw a six-pack, so I just figured I'd post it for reference. It's really more just understanding the general structure of things, how the body parts and muscles are put together. If you understand that, you can stylize it and exaggerate it however you want.
I know I did ^^' It's just... I need to work with everything else, before I do muscle and all that. I mean. I need to make sure the arms are right every time I draw a character -_-' Tutorial doesn't work for me very well. I can get some of it down, but it gets confusing afterwards... It's why I try to do it myself.... which might be the rest why I don't really have a... comfort soon... -w-' I could just pull up the 'how to draw' manga book. It help me before <.< didn't really stick well through.
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm

It's a little hard to work on everything at once, which from what you're saying is I think what you're trying to do? Start with one particular part that you have trouble with and the move to another part that you have trouble with.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Tspuun wrote:
It's a little hard to work on everything at once, which from what you're saying is I think what you're trying to do? Start with one particular part that you have trouble with and the move to another part that you have trouble with.
Pretty much. right now I'm just trying to work with hand... I hate the hand TT ^ TT I might have to give up and work on a different body part till I get better with the thumb... ugh... *sigh* I'm trying to work on one piece... just one... and then everything is ruin. It bugs me...
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 pm

So, draw a ton of hands, in all sorts of positions. Look at hands, use reference, just look at your own hands if you can't find anything. Learning to use reference is the key to learning how to draw. You can draw a million hands, but you're not really looking at what you're doing, it's not good practice.

Is there anything specific about hands that you can't seem to get? Maybe I can draw something out to help.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Um... I try to look at my own hand... didn't help o.o

The thumb... It's the thumb. I can get the fingers alright, but's just... how the thumb works...
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: Another picture....   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 am

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 DarkYellowtigerEvilthings

Truly, this picture has no meaning really... Just base on a song...
I already know many errors in this picture. [The arms, hand and so on] -_- Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

- Pirate_Yellowtiger -

PostSubject: more art.... and Update   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Doom

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Kukkithedog-1
Full picture of Kukki.

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Krissithedog

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Violent

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 KrissiCosplayYellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Unmei

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Spicethedog

I hardly go to this site anymore, just for those that don't already know.
I am §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sonic RP nation, for those that don't know.
Also I've been doing a lot of school stuff, so drawing has been hard for me to do at these times. I've taken an art class as well so to go up to doing panting classes... So, I might just stop coming to this site, not because of anything else other then I'm not really needed on this site... So yea, see ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.   Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellowtiger's Art Dump/ Working master pieces.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7