Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Ryquim's Moonlit Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadeWolf2000

Rings : 3

Ryquim's Moonlit Walk Empty
PostSubject: Ryquim's Moonlit Walk   Ryquim's Moonlit Walk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Ryquim walked along a misty path, head down. "You are not needed..." The words replayed over and over in her head, seemingly endless. Like a record player that's been stuck. The moon gave small comfort to her as its beams flowed down and through her hair, making her eyes glint in the starry night. The trees seemed to weep in their twisted and tangled state, like an unorganized army frozen in place. Ryquim felt at home here, no one bothered to step foot out here. The nightly breeze blew, making her coal-black hair blow with it. She sighed and remembered how lonely it felt to be on her own.

(Thinking about making this a bf contest but IDK yet. XD Anyone can reply!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flipnotehatena.com
Cable

Cable

Rings : 558
Location : You'll never find me!theres no way you could know Im under your bed...Damnit!

Ryquim's Moonlit Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryquim's Moonlit Walk   Ryquim's Moonlit Walk Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:35 pm

a hooded wolverine sat in the high trees,a glass bottle in his grip,glaring up at the moon"this curse is going to kill me..."
Back to top Go down

Ryquim's Moonlit Walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parallel Lives Rp :: [Role-playing] :: Random Rp-
Jump to: