Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterEightySix

MisterEightySix

Rings : 3

A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand. Empty
PostSubject: A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand.   A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:24 am

Hey there, everyone. The name's Mr. 86. I first started doing Sonic RPs way, way back in late 2003, and I was just reminded of how much fun it is. BurningFox at Sonic RP Nation mentioned an RP that he took part in here, and I was interested enough to see what's happening here. I specialize in grabbing people's attention with well-developed characters, adventurous plots, high-brow dialogue and subversion of expectations. The only problem is that I occasionally stop posting for weeks at a time, then return with a renewed passion.

I look forward to meeting you all, and to showing off precisely what almost a decade of RP experience can produce. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com
Haku-Men
Pro's
Pro's
Haku-Men

Rings : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand.   A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 pm

A pleasure to meet you Mister86, or should I say an agent of Chaos! Cause you know the eight pointed star is a prime symbol of the forces of Chaos... anyways please have fun while you here and let it be known, I am silly.
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand.   A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am

Da. Welcome to le site. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand.   A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long-time roleplayer back to try his hand.
Page 1 of 1