Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Dante's Story: The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

Rings : -2147482811

Dante's Story: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Story: The Beginning   Dante's Story: The Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 am

This is a series my friend on Furaffinity.net is writing.
Heres a link to his page
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dante.../

Dantes story:The Begining part 1

it was 3 years since the great war and the whole world had went to crud. Few survived the great war, i was one of the lucky ones. My name is Dante and this is my story.

It was a normal afternoon or, as normal as you can get with a war going on i was only 14 when the alarms sounded and everyone was rushing towards the citys bomb shelter. Mother had told me to go get my little sister Bel who was of the age of 8,and as i grabbed her hand i saw it, it was like nothing i seen before , it was like a ball of fire glyding across the sky. As i awed at the ball of fire Bel pulled at my hand and i snapped back to reality. I picked my sister up and sprinted toward to the bomb shelter there was a large flash sending me into the wall knocking me out and sending Bel somewhere into the distance.

I had woken up with a sharp pain in my leg and as i looked down at my leg there was a large cut on my shin being about an inch deep. the pain was getting worse as i moved but i managed to stand up and wobble my way to the shelter. At first i couldnt beleive it, i blinked a couple of times but it stayed then it hit me, the bomb shelter was gone! I was in shock nobody was in sight in fact nothing was, it was a wastland nothing stood but a couple a chimenys here and there, then it hit me BEL! i started my way back to where awoke up I yelled her name,no response, I yelled even louder, still no respose. i sat down with my leg now throbbing in pain and soaking my jeans in blood thinking about what happend reliezing what had happend. I was alone I thought to my self, and as this thought went through my mind over and over again I simply just stood up and started walking into the distance with tears running down my face.

Dante's story:The Beginning part 2

As I limped along the the devistaded city, due to my leg I spotted a grassyfeild with a spring. As this caught my attention I stumbled my way to the spring and got a drink from the seamingly clean spring. After taking a rest and ripping my shirt to make bandages for my leg I noticed a demonic blade sticking out of the ground with a note tied to the hilt. Being my curiouse self, I walked over to the blade and read the note which said"To whom who finds this blade take this sword and head east from where your standing and p.s. say the word 'sheath' while grasping blade."

As I took hold of the blade I noticed it was made of pure obsidean with red markings going down the blade. As I took grasp of the blade and said sheath the blade melted and crept up my arm. In fear of what was happening I stood like a statue until the liquid hardend around my fore arm. After trying to figure out what the hell just happend I dicided to head east like to note said to.

After heading east for about an hour I spotted a camp in the distance and as I got closer the fire was quickly put out and two figures leaped behind trees. As I walked into the camp the two figures being vixens leapt out from behind the trees with drawn bows both pointed at my head making fall back in fear.

When I fell back one of the foxes said sternly " Who are you and what do you want"

Stunned in fear i said nothing and the voice shouted "SPEAK WOLF!"

Thats when I snapped back into reality I said" m- my name is D-Dante and the note t-told me to h-head east."

As both weapons lowered both the vixens said "welcome." in a more cheerful voice. As they helped me up they noticed I had no shirt and saw my pourly treated wound and one of them said"what did you do to your leg" while the other started the fire again.

as I told them my story of the past day they started talking to each other. After they talked one of them said "Sorry for the rude intro its very dangerous because of the war, my name is Dustin and this is Goerge."

As Goerge shook my hand I said"what's with this damned blade and why is it around my arm."

Dustin replied "In all due time Dante for know lets rest, eat, and get that wound taken care of, and hereput these on." as Goerge handed me a new set of clothes.

After putting on the white T-shirt and the new pair of jeans they treated my wound and they gave me a cooked slab of meet. After eating Dustin told me to share a tent with Goerge. while me and Goerge slumbered Dustin took watch through out the night.

Back to top Go down
https://parallellivesrp.forumotion.com

Dante's Story: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1