Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

[Remake] Official Character Roster

Go down 
+3
Slade
Sonic The Hedgehog
=Winged-Pyro=
7 posters
AuthorMessage
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

[Remake] Official Character Roster Empty
PostSubject: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Alright. Since things have been goin'... ya know, super slow, and no official stuff has been goin' on, I'm gonna go ahead and reset the roster. Not many characters were claimed anyway, so... eh. There. We're restarting, but with a slight twist. Instead of goin': Me want. You get. You have to actually put in a lil' effort, and make it seem like you're fit for the job. Note, once a character is swung for, there'll most likely be a 24 hour period before the user is accepted, so you can go ahead and try to claim as long as there ain't a huge =ACCEPTED= stamp underneath their app. If I get so many demands to not use an application system, I'll take the app form down and make it first come first served. Note: if you want, you can go ahead and create another account here just for your character!

Code:
[b]OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):[/b]

[b]Character Wishing to Claim:[/b]

[b]Age (IC):[/b]

[b]Age (OOC):[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Do you think you are fit to control this character?[/b]

[b]Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?[/b]

[b]Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?[/b]

[b]Try to get in character:[/b]

[b]Bio (Optional, but increases odds of being accepted if you fill this in.):[/b]

Example:

OOC Name: Burning-Fox

Character Wishing to Claim:
Sonic The Hedgehog

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):

Powers:
Phenomenal Speed; Ability to move faster than the speed of sound! Hopping over obstacles, dodging bullets, manuvering missiles, and beating enemies is made significantly easier.

Sonic Wind; Running around in circles rapidly will create a small tornado. Has a quarter of the power of a regular twister.

Forms:
Super Sonic; Using the positive power of the seven chaos emeralds, Sonic can transform into a Super Form, granting him more speed and extra strength. Virtually becomes invincible. Exits from form after using up ring energy. Emeralds can be chosen to get scattered.

Dark Sonic; Using burning fury and the negative power of the seven chaos emeralds, Sonic can transform into a Dark Form, giving him a boat load more power, and a little more speed. Not invincible, but has a berserker approach to things. Exits from form after calming down or getting knocked down. Can be done with or without emeralds in possession, however they must be active.

Fire Sonic; Granted by the power of the fire flower from the mushroom kingdom, Sonic can burst into a torrent of flames and enter a Fire Form. Elemental control over fire.

???; No Information.

???; No Information.

???; Error.

Chillidogs; Awesome taste, great smell, overall perfect!

Running; Wide open space, dashing around... what's better than that?

Dislikes:
Water; Getting wet sucks.

Cat Food; ...Do I have to say why?

Weaknesses:
Capturing Friends; Hostage situations are the worst. Go too far and you're in for it though.

Deep Water; Swims like a brick. Can't hold breath long either.

Ice; Running on ice doesn't work...

Crying; Seeing friends cry breaks him apart. He'll do anything to stop it. Normally distracting from fights or other stuff, unless it's life or death.

Do you think you are fit to control this character?
I believe that I am fit to control this character.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?
I can get in character and stay in character very well, I've had plenty of Roleplay experience, I've been on this site since the second day after it came up, I almost match this characters personality, I am able to RP correctly and also I don't god mod.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Affirmative.

Try to get in character:
"Runnin' around and smashin' up Baldy McNosehair's toys is lotsa fun, but I prefer to keep things quiet and chillax with my friends any day."

"Mmm-hmm... Chillidogs. The sweet smell of tender, juicy success..."

"Let's stick together guys! If we all attack it at once, it won't stand a chance!"

"...Hey. No tears..."

"Heh heh... sorry about that guys. But ya know, duty calls!"

"No... I-I failed..."

Bio (Optional, but increases odds of being accepted if you fill this in.):
-Blank-

Willing to change character? Suppose so.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Key: * = Willing to change. / = Not willing to change. (!) = May be removed from control.

Sonic The Hedgehog
Owner: BurningFox*

Miles "Tails" Prower
Owner:

Knuckles The Echidna
Owner:

Shadow The Hedgehog
Owner: Slade

Silver The Hedgehog
Owner: Punk The Hedgehog

Amy Rose
Owner:

Rouge The Bat
Owner:

Dr. Eggman
Owner:

Metal Sonic
Owner: Ultimate Tank

MINOR CHARACTERS

Espio The Chameleon
Owner:

Charmy Bee
Owner:

Vector The Crocodile
Owner:

Mighty The Armadillo
Owner:

Big The Cat
Owner:

Blaze The Cat
Owner:

Sally Acorn
Owner:

Eggman Nega
Owner:

Cream the Rabbit
Owner:

Manic The Hedgehog
Owner:

Sonia The Hedgehog
Owner:

Last edited by BurningFox on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Sonic The Hedgehog
Blue Blur
Blue Blur
Sonic The Hedgehog

Rings : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:38 pm

And by account for character, I do mean like this.
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

Rings : -2147482811

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:23 pm

I'll take Shads and c'mon, you know I'm a perfect fit! Plus, I got a whole other site where I use him.
Back to top Go down
https://parallellivesrp.forumotion.com
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

Rings : 401

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:17 am

I have a question. Is this canon universe before or after Sonic Heroes? Was hoping for pre-Heroes Metal Sonic, before the Metal Madness fiasco.
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 pm

It's Classic Metal Sonic, CD Version. So, to answer, yes.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

Rings : 401

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:08 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Ultimate Tank (Was about to say Spekkal there)

Character Wishing to Claim: Metal Sonic

Age (IC): Unknown. Though I assume not much, considering he's a robot.

Age (OOC): 17

Powers:
-Black shield, which protects him (for a short time) from damage.
-Super speed, caused by the motors on the back of him. His lithe body makes moving a lot easier.
-Flight, caused once again by the motors.

-Getting stronger, and therefore proving he is better than Sonic in every way.
-Destruction and chaos. Caused by him.

Dislikes:
-Sonic and his friends.
-Eggman, sometimes. A sentient robot isn't usually a good thing.
-Being unable to succeed at destroying the blue blur. It really grinds his gears. Pun totally intended.

Weaknesses:
Unknown, though Sonic does a pretty good job of kicking his robotic rear left right and center each time they fight.

Aye, considering I've been RPing for about 8 years now, and I know how to make paragraphs.

First, Metal Sonic is my favourite villain (yes, above Robotnik) in the Sonic series. I love his design, I love that he esists, and quite frankly people can argue that he isn't a good character, but every character can be developed. So yeah, I bloody love him and he's, for me, the easiest character to control.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?
Of course!

Try to get in character:

Vrrrrrrrrrrr...
A whirr of a jet engine echoed through the mechanical caverns, though from the sound of it, it seemed to be coming... closer. Like a predator, growling in glee as if it were about to strike. Considering a certain blue hedgehog residing within the factory walls, that may be a very large possibility. The metal prison-like walls of the massive factory began to vibrate ever so slowly, each shake a signal that this 'beast' was getting closer and closer with each breath of the blue spiked mammal. It was closer, closer, closer...
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...!
Here.
The wall exploded as a ball of blue fury flew forward, creating a gaping hole to the side of the room. It skidded to a halt, creating a mechanical form of the nicknamed blue blur in the room. They were similar, yes, but even a blind pink hedgehog could tell the difference as the metal-skinned red-eyed creation stepped forth, raising a single clawed hand to point at its opponent.
"..."
This was going to be interesting indeed.

Bio (Optional, but increases odds of being accepted if you fill this in.):

Last edited by Ultimate Tank on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

Rings : 589

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:25 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum): Punk The Hedgehog

Character Wishing to Claim: Silver The Hedgehog

Age (IC): 14

Age (OOC): 15

Powers:

Psychokinesis/ Psychic Powers: The ability to manipulate objects or life forms with the power of the user's mind.
-Psychic Grab
-Psychic Toss
-Ground Slam(Causes Paralysis)

-Being the Hero
-Protecting things personal to him(Blaze, the People of his time/dimension)

Dislikes:
-People standing in the way of his objective
-Failure
-Things not going as he wants

Weaknesses:

-Silver is extremely Naive. Allowing him to be easily fooled, especially when around those close to him.
-If Silver overuses his powers he can become extremely fatigued
-Silver is very short tempered, causing him to start battles.
-Silver is also very simple minded.

I do indeed think I am fit to control this character as I have a firm grasp on his personality and know about all of his appearances and quotations.

I specifically think this character is best for me as I personally can relate to Silver, being a teen with short temper and arogance, I believe Silver is a perfect character for me as I can naturally control Silver in a way that feels comfortable to me.

I do indeed, but I intend to use Silver as he should be used- as a character that is manipulated and simple minded however is kind and very friendly.

Try to get in character:

Silver stared at the Egg-shaped villain, he looked down at the glimmering emerald in his gloved hand.
"But why would Sonic want to use the emeralds for that? There's no way he would!"

"Well...when you put it that way I don't really have a choice...Okay Eggman, you have a deal."

"What?! Eggman?! You tricked me! I trusted you!"

"Thats it! Now I've had enough! You'll pay for what you done!"

Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:16 pm

All Accepted
Back to top Go down
Uncanny-Illustrator

Uncanny-Illustrator

Rings : 56

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):

Uncanny-Illustrator

Time Eater

Age (IC):

Very much unknown

Age (OOC):

Powers:

Manipulation of time and space
Energy projection
-Lasers
-Immobilizing Orbs
Giant Fireball
Clock Shield
Flight

Screwing around with time
His fellow gods/demi-gods (Think Mehpiles, Solaris, Chaos, The gaias ext.)
His white zone
Hoarding things

Dislikes:

Chaos Emeralds
People who enter his zone without permission
Any sort of talk about his past

Weaknesses:

Not the smartest around and thus can easily be tricked (Like Eggman has)
The combined power of two super form beings

Yesssss

Because I already played him quite a while and got a rather good grip for him. Besides I have been able to develop somewhat of a back story and personality for him since in the game he had as good as non. Kind of hard to create the character up from having said not a single word in the entire game.

I very well understand this. This is why I picked Time Eater since there is not much to make mistakes with.

Try to get in character:

Really his own little zone was so boring at times with the only sound filling the place being the gears moving in the mist. But at the some moment it gave the purple smoke creature a place to come back to himself. The down side however remained that often the time would pass by so much that he would forget details. However events of recently kept haunting his mind.

How could he have been tricked by that man? It still was pissing him off whenever he thought of it. When he would ever be released from his guilt was anybodies guess. Perhaps he could talk about it with Chaos in someway. Or any of the other god like entities on mobius. They often were the few rare exceptions to people he could talk to.

His slender mist like fingers tearing an ever so small opening for him to seep out of, just to over look the world for a moment. The idea of maybe taking revenge was in the back of his mind. As was the idea of talking it out and bringing an apology to the hedgehog. Or to just destroy that eggshaped man. Only time would tell.

And all the time was what he had.
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Insta-Accepted! :3
Back to top Go down
Knuckles the Echidna

Knuckles the Echidna

Rings : 4

PostSubject: So this must be the newer version of the OC claimage.   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:27 am

OOC Name (Name you use on the forum):
Knuckles the Echidna(It's obvious to say that my character has the same name as the OC.)

Knuckles the Echidna

Age (IC):

Age (OOC):
20(or should I say 15, depending on the internet world and the real world)

Powers:
Skills: Vast super strength, super speed, enhanced physical durability, high acrobatic skills and reflexes, digging, limited geokinesis, gliding, grinding, hand-to-hand combat skills, skilled treasure hunter, skilled climber, World-class extreme gear rider, experienced swimmer, controlling the Master Emerald, sensing the Chaos Emeralds, harnessing chaos energy,
Hyper Mode initiation, Super Transformation, Hyper Knuckles transformation
Powers: Strength: Knuckles' trademark ability is his immense amounts of superhuman physical strength, so vast that it enables him to accomplish incredible feats, such as shattering boulders to smithereens, punch holes through thick steel and lift objects several times his own size and weight. His super strength seems to lie in his upper body, particularly in his arms and hands. Knuckles' strength is believed to be equal to Sonic's speed, which would make him able to lift and press 100 metric tons, making him physically stronger than all other characters in the series.
Another testament to Knuckles' monstrous brute strength is that he is able to split the hydrogen in the air by punching, strike out with his fists or throw object through air with such force that he can make them ignite fire and punch the ground with enough strength to cause fissures, tremors and even kick up small volcanic eruptions over a wide area. Knuckles is as well strong enough to hold out against an army of robots without rest.

Grapes and other fruit, digging holes, peace and quiet, his friends, fighting and training, relaxing, playing pinball, being left alone, guarding the Master Emerald, treasure hunting, Espio, Rouge the Bat (to a degree), Emerl, Shadow the Hedgehog (to a degree), thinking or proving he's better than Sonic, proving his strength, anyone or anything that can put up a challenge, destroying Eggman's robots

Dislikes:
Strong sunshine, being around females (becomes shy and awkward), being tricked, betrayed, or otherwise taken advantage of, ghosts, fighting/hurting innocent people, roller coasters, being disturbed while focusing on something, Dr. Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog(at first), being embarrassed, unfair play, crowded places, anyone who comes after the Master Emerald, Sonic making fun of him, Metal Knuckles, Metal Sonic, Black Doom, Rouge (to a degree), Ix, Shade the Echidna (formerly), being ignored, Gemerl, Black Arms, Biolizard, Chaos, people thinking him and Sonic are "buddies", thinking Sonic is better and stronger than him, anyone who questions his power, being thought of as weak, failing to protect the Master Emerald, Orbot, Cubot, Rouge or Sonic messing with him

Weaknesses:
Girls, extreme light, heavy sunlight

Yes.

I believe I can control this character. Also know that I am angered at times, but, all-in-all, I can be very nice. And, if you must know, Knuckles is one of my favorite Sonic characters.

Yes, I understand this.

Try to get in character:
Quotes: "What do you think you're doing Shadow!?" - Knuckles when Shadow destroys a G.U.N. robot or soldier in Shadow the Hedgehog.
~
"No time for games..." - Knuckles when he is about to use a special attack in the 2-Player mode of Sonic Adventure 2.
~
"Well if I can't convince them, then I'll just let my fist do the talking!" - Being the last one still on the field when facing Team Rose in Sonic Heroes.
~
"Did she say red mutt?" - After Wave calls him a red mutt before leaving with Storm on the Babylon Garden in Sonic Riders.
~
"Stop attacking the good guys!" Knuckles when Shadow destroys a G.U.N robot or soldier in Shadow the Hedgehog.
~
"Shut up!" - When the commentator in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing talks too much.

Bio(Optional, but increases odds of being accepted if you fill this in):
Early History: Knuckles was born and raised on Angel Island, an island which hovered in the sky thanks to the power of the Master Emerald. He is the last surviving member of the Knuckles Clan, a long-lost tribe of Echidnas, which were devoted to protecting the Master Emerald after the catastrophe where the Chief Pachacamac incurred the wrath of Perfect Chaos, who nearly completely wiped out the Knuckles Clan 4,000 years ago. Following the rival clan, the Nocturnus Clan, disappearance, the survivors of the Knuckles Clan dedicated themselves to protect the Master Emerald, and Knuckles is latest and last of these guardians. Despite his peoples' colorful history, however, Knuckles' own past was a mystery to him; he did not know how he came to be, nor what his purpose in life was and he believed himself to be the last of his kind entirely. The only thing Knuckles knew about himself was that for as long as he could remember, he had been living on the floating island, protecting the Master Emerald. He did not know why or how he was compelled to fulfilling this task, only that it was his sworn duty to protect the Master Emerald from anyone who wanted to abuse its power. As far as Knuckles knew, this was his purpose in life and he was content with that.
First Encounter with Sonic: Due to his rather remote location and the fact that he rarely strays far from his duty, Knuckles is often alone, and as thus can be quite distrusting, but on the other side, he is often naive, which lends to his gullibility. One example of this gullibility is the belief that he held throughout Sonic the Hedgehog 3 that Sonic and Tails were attempting to steal the Master Emerald and that the infamous mad scientist Dr. Robotnik was trying to protect it. Dr. Robotnik, of course, had lied to Knuckles, and was planning on using the emerald to power his space station, the Death Egg. In the Hidden Palace Zone, Robotnik's betrayal was revealed to him very bluntly, as Dr. Robotnik had broken into the Master Emerald chamber. After an altercation with Sonic, and then witnessing Robotnik stealing the Master Emerald, Knuckles attempts to reclaim it. Knuckles gets electrocuted by Robotnik, and after he recovered, he realized that Sonic was on his side. He aided Sonic by granting him passage to a teleporter that would lead them to the Sky Sanctuary, by smashing walls that blocked a transporter module. After teleporting to the location, he then activated the bridge that allowed Sonic to continue further, but was unable to provide any more assistance due to exhaustion. After the Death Egg was destroyed and the Master Emerald was retrieved, Knuckles saw Sonic and Tails off, thankful for their help. Unfortunately for Knuckles, the peace did not last for very long, as a surviving EggRobo from the Sky Sanctuary managed to ambush the echidna while he was relaxing with his animal friends. It turned out that the robot was working with Mecha Sonic—who survived Sonic's earlier battle with it—in an attempt to capture Knuckles, and presumably use the Master Emerald for their own ends. However, right after being captured by the EggRobo, Knuckles managed to evade Mecha Sonic's attack at the last second, resulting in EggRobo's destruction, and he then fought against Mecha Sonic. He managed to briefly defeat it, but Mecha Sonic reactivated and then used the Master Emerald to power up to its super form. Knuckles eventually managed to defeat Mecha Sonic in the ensuing battle and save the Master Emerald, with Sonic saving him when Sky Sanctuary was destroyed along with Mecha Sonic.
Joining the Team: Knuckles then joined Sonic and Tails in their quest to stop the villain. Knuckles has been a (sometimes reluctant) friend to Sonic and Tails since then, sharing many of their adventures, getting tricked by Dr. Eggman, and catching the thieving eye of a certain bat named Rouge, who tries to steal the Master Emerald, for herself(Sonic Adventure 2).
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Yup... accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Remake] Official Character Roster   [Remake] Official Character Roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Remake] Official Character Roster
Page 1 of 1