Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Burning Ashes (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flame The Hegehog

Rings : 9

Burning Ashes (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Burning Ashes (WIP)   Burning Ashes (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Chapter 1 "Morning Routine"
Eyes opening quickly and looking around the room, he sees that his alarm clock says 10:15A.M, “Dammit I’m going too late.” Fumbling out of the bed he trips and smashes his face on the floor making a loud banging noise, “Are you okay?” A female voice said from the other room. “Fine!” Once dressed he looks into the mirror and mutters, “God I look awful.” Two pointy ears, one large scar across his eye and down to the mouth, gray eyes, scars and wounds covering his entire body, and blood red fur. “The perfect image for a demon.” He said in a sadistic voice. Grabbing his katanas and strapped them on his back. As he was grabbing the door handle it flung open and hit his face, “What’s taking so long Onii-Chan?” She said in a concerned voice. “Well first of all I had a nightmare and had to catch my breath. Then I Kept tripping and falling once I got out of my bed.” He said with no emotion. “So that’s why I heard smashing glass and wood braking. She said in a confused manner. “Well bye Rose, Gotta go to work!” He Yelled. Then busted out of the house.
Chapter 2 “Guard Duty”
“Well I’m sorry I was late Sally, I overslept again.” He said in a playful tone. “Oh it’s no problem we haven’t even started yet so your fine.” Sally said with a cheerful smile. The male smiled back and they both walked off into the main room. “You ready to go yet King Sonic?” Yelling loudly to the blue male in the bathroom. “Yea let’s go.” Walking out of the bathroom and taking Queen Sally by the hand and the three headed to their destination. Once at the destination they noticed that Rose was there picking white roses. “Oh hello Onii-Chan, Sonic, Sally. What are you doing here?” looking at us with a cute smile. “Umm…I guess I’m guarding them for today Sis. Why are you picking flowers?” He said. “I’m picking them for a dress that I’m making.” She said while picking more flowers. “Hey Rose Do you want to join us in our picnic?” He Asked. “Ok!” She said in a high pitched voice. Once they started having lunch they noticed a giant cloud that wouldn’t move. “Hey Sally do you think..?” He was cut off by a loud voice coming from the cloud. “GIVE UP NOW! COME IN PEACE!” He said in a digitized voice. “God Dr.Eggman Really!” He Yelled. “Well I have to do my job sooner or later. He said with a chuckle. Pulling out his first katana he flipped it around so it was backwards in his hand and said “Let’s do this Dr.Eggman!” “All right Leo!” He said with a chuckle and sent an unstable robot to fight Leo.
Chapter 3 "Dinner
30 Seconds later
“Well that was easy.” He said sheathing his blade. “WHAT YOU DEFEATED IT, YOU IDIOT!” He said in an annoyed tone. “It’s my job Robuttnik deal wid it.” He said with a huge smirk on his face. “Well let’s go home guys.” Leo said still with a smirk on his face. “Agreed!” everyone spoke simultaneously. Once Leo and Rose returned home it had turned evening and they were starving because they didn’t get to finish lunch. “Ungg… I’m starving Onii-Chan.” She Whined. “Alright we will go to the Pizzeria down the street.” Leo Said in an exhausted voice. Rose’s face lit up like a child on Christmas morning. As the two entered the Pizzeria they noticed that Tails was eating there also, “Tails?! What are you doing here!” he exclaimed. “Hey Leo, Rose long time no see!” Tails ran up to The Two and gave them a big hug. “Leo why don’t you eat with us.” Tails said. “Us?” The Pair asked. “Yea I’m hanging out with a friend tonight.” He said. “Let’s meet this friend, Shall we Rose.” Leo extended his arm out for his sister to grab. The Three sat down at Tail’s table and noticed a White female wolf in a Nice blue dress that brought out her big sea blue eyes. “Hi, my names Leonardo but call me Leo and this is my Little sister Rose. Leo said with a smile. “Hello my name is Aqua it’s nice to meet you.” The Wolf said with a big smile. The Waiter walked up and asked “Drinks?” he said “Rose and I will have Coka-Cola.” Leo exclaimed. “I’ll have a Dr.Pepper and a large cheese pizza.” Aqua said. “Onee-Chan, may I ask you something?” Rose Said to Aqua. “Me? What’s An Onee-Chan?” she said confused. “Onee-Chan Means Big-Sister Aqua, It seems Rose likes you a lot.” He said and then Chuckled. “That’s nice to know thanks, Hey Leo can I ask you something?” She Asked “Yea what’s up?” He said in a concerned tone. “How did you meet the others?” It’s a long story I’ll tell you later ok.” Leo said. “Fine let’s eat.” She said as their Pizza and Drinks Arrived. “Finally!” Leo And Tails Exclaimed. Steam rose off the freshly baked pizza as the smell entered their noses with the most delicious sent. “This is really good!” Leo and Rose Exclaimed. “Leo, what do you do as a Job?” Aqua Asked. “I’m sort of a mercenary for the royal families.” He said with little emotion. It was closing time by the time they were done eating. “Well my sister and I have to get to bed. It was nice meeting you Aqua. I would like to hang out with you again soon.” He said as he and his sister walked out the door. As Leo and Rose where walking home Leo had a feeling like someone was watching them. “Rose do think someone is following us?” he asked looking around for the person. “Yea I guess Onii-Chan.” She said and then immediately grabbing her brothers arm for safety. “Hey it’s alight Rose you’re going to be fine.” He said reassuring her. “Dammit!” Then the two heard a loud banging noise coming from behind them. “Umm… Have you been following us?” Leo asked grabbing the hilt of his katana. “Yea I guess so, I haven’t been following you exactly.” He said with a chuckle. “Who where you following then.” Leo Said. “I was following him.” He pointed at Tails “Why are you following Tails, But First tell me your name.” Leo Said unsheathing his katana slightly. “I’m Karma, Nice to meet you, how do you know Tails?” He Asked. “I’ve known Tails for about 6 Years now, But Still why are you following him.” He said forcefully. “I need him to fix something for me.” Karma said. “What do you want fixed?” Leo and Rose asked. “My Ship it crashed a few days ago, and I need It fixed.” He said. “That makes sense.” Leo Said. “Well see you around Karma, Bye.” Leo said wile Rose Waved to Karma. As The Brother and Sister got home Leo noticed a Package at the door. “Yes my Custom made katanas are here!” Leo Yelled running towards the box. “Onii-Chan, Why do you need these new katanas?” Rose asked. “Well these are more durable and have something special about them Rose, I’ll show you tomorrow ok.” he said with a smile. The two walked to their rooms and fell asleep slowly.
Chapter 4 "My Day Off"
“Onii-Chan, it’s time to wake up!” She yelled wile shaking his shoulder. “10 more minutes.” He groaned. “Aqua and Tails are here!” she whispered to Leo. “Fine… I’ll get up gust give me a minute.” He said getting himself up. Leo came out of his room with the large package out with him. “Hey you got the swords Leo.” Tails said happily. “Got them last night, thanks.” Leo smiled at Tails. “Onii-Chan open the box!” Rose said excitedly. “Ok, Ok I’ll open it just give me a second Rose.” Leo said with a tired expression on his face. Grabbing his pocket knife Leo opened the box and pulled out the first katana. “Wow it looks so cool!” Rose and Aqua Exclaimed. The sword had a black blade and a golden dragon design on it and a white hilt. “This looks amazing Tails thanks!” Leo said Smiling like a madman. The second katana had a white blade and the same dragon on it but with a black hilt. “Hey Leo, What are you going to do today?” Aqua asked politely. “Well Nothing really I guess.” Leo said wile shrugging. “Onee-Chan Can You hang out with us today?” Rose said holding Aqua’s Hand. “Yea I guess I Can Rose.” She said smiling at her and Rose smiled back. “Hey Aqua, Tails what do you say to going to the beach with us?” Leo asked the duo. “That sounds nice, thanks.” Aqua and Tails Said with excitement. “You two go home and get your stuff for the beach and we will meet you in the town center.” He said to them. “We will meet you there.” Tails said as they walked out the door.
One Hour Later
“Hey Rose were here, time to wake up.” Leo said to the Half-asleep 15 year old girl in the back of the car. “Hey Leo, How old are you and your sister?” Aqua Asked. “I’m 20 and Rose is 15.” Leo Said in a peaceful manner. “Five Years apart…” Aqua said quietly. “Well let’s find a spot to set our things down.” Leo said excitedly. Once the four found a spot Rose asked a weird question “Onee-Chan, do you have a crush on Tails?” Rose Asked in a playful voice. Aqua and Tail’s Faces Turned blood red from embarrassment “Rose Don’t ask so personal questions right now!” Leo Barked. “Sorry I Just wanted to know.” She said sadly. “No, it’s alright Leo she was just wanted to know more about me.” Aqua said to Leo still blushing. “Let’s go swimming then.” Tails said. As Tails, Rose, Leo, and Aqua approached the Sea Rose Whispered to Aqua “What do you think of my Brother?” She smirked after she said that. “Well he’s Friendly and He seems like he could take down an entire Platoon by himself with those katanas, but I think of him as my Friend if that’s what you’re implying.” She whispered back. “Hey Aqua, Rose the water feels fine!” Leo Yelled. “Oh, Coming Onii-Chan.” Rose Yelled back Grabbing Aqua’s Hand and pulling her to the water. After a Few hours of playing everyone got hungry. “Let’s call it a day and go eat if that’s alright with you guys.” Leo Yelled to the group. “That’s Fine Leo!” Tails Yelled back coming out of the water. The two Females came out of the water also. “Hey Tails, Which one do you like better Aqua or my sister?” Leo whispered to him. “I don’t really know right now but I’ll tell you when I figure it out.” Tails whispered back. “What are you two talking about?” Rose Asked. “Umm…Uhh… What we want to eat.” Leo Said nervously. “Well what do you want to eat then?” She said crossing her arms. “How about we go to a diner?” Leo said after a few seconds. “That sounds good, let’s pack up and go.” Aqua said. After they packed up and got to the diner Leo wanted to ask Aqua something really important but Tails interrupted. After they ate they said their goodbyes and went home. “That was a fun day.” Leo and Aqua thought.
Chapter 5 “Dirty Fighting”
“Ung…I hate Mondays!” Leo said as he was walking down the street. “HEY GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU VILE BEING!!” A Female Voice called as a Meca-Sonic ran out of the ally. “Crud not again, Robuttnik needs more money for the eighteenth time.” Leo said in a depressed voice. “Hey Meca-Sonic, Eat this!” Leo said as he threw a Fireball at him. Leo Unsheathed the White Katana and Sprinted at Meca-Sonic and Cut off his arm that was on fire and then kicked him in the head. Meca-Sonic Flew backwards and was cut in half by Leo’s Black Katana. Leo Picked up the woman’s Money and gave it back to her. “Here’s your money back from that robot.” Leo said passing the cash to her. “Nice Moves Buddy, you know there are more of them in the city.” A Male was patting him on the back. Leo turned around and noticed that Karma was behind him. “Karma what are you doing here!? It was like you disappeared from existence for a few days.” Leo said giving Karma a high-five. “You said there were more of them in the city, how many exactly?” Leo asked. “About 5 more Leonardo.” Karma said in monotone. “Well that’s just grate isn’t it?” Leo said in a sarcastic tone. “Let’s get going, shall we, oh and call me Leo ok Karma.” Leo said with a smile. “Yea, let’s do this.” Karma smiled back. The pair ran out of the ally and saw three of the five left. “I’ve got these two you get him, is that alright Karma.” He said to Karma. Adrenaline was Pumping through his veins, his eyes where turning Gray to Yellow. “Leo what’s happening?” Karma said in a concerned voice. Leo said nothing but a sadistic Chuckle. Leo disappeared and then reappeared with his fists in two of the Meca’s Heads and then ripped out their Robotic Brains and crushed them in his fists. Karma just stood there gawking at Leo. Leo pulled out the black katana and sliced his legs and arms off and then kicked his head off. “Wow…” Karma Sighed. The other two Meca-Sonics came to check on the others. “WHO”S NEXT!!” Leo said in a demonic Voice. Leo ran up to one of the Meca’s and it threw a punch but Leo caught it and ripped half of his body clean off, and used it to kill the other Meca. Leo’s eyes turned back to normal. “What the heck just happened Leo?” Karma Asked in confusion. “I really don’t know Karma.” Leo said with fear. “I…I need to go see my sister, and ask her what the heck happened just now.” Leo said and then ran home. Leo Busted down his house’s door “Rose It happened again.” He said panting.

Author's Corner: This is my first fanfiction and first time writing for fun so please give me any tips and support. If You Want to be in the story email me or PM me with your characters name, looks, and personalty and relationships with the other people.This story is before Aqua Has a Lover. Onii-Chan(Big Brother) Onee-Chan (Big Sister) Check Back Often for new chapters! Laughing

Flame the hegehog AKA Leo
Back to top Go down

Burning Ashes (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parallel Lives Rp :: [Casual discussion] :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: