Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

A Sense of Impending Doom.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

Rings : 589

A Sense of Impending Doom. Empty
PostSubject: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm

(Anyone can join at any point as long as it makes sense, and be fair to everyone please)

The day seemed normal, well, thats what anyone would normally think at first, but upon stepping outside, the sounds we're different. No birds chirping, to breeze blowing, no cars beeping and no voices speaking. Just, pure, silence.
This sparked an Orange Hedgehog by the name of Punk's interest. He has been around long enough to know that this place is messed up, crazy stuff happens all the time, all that must be done is find out who or what was behind this occurence.

"Hm." The 20 year old paused as he stood motionless in the pathway. "Suppose I should look for any others" And so he wandered off towards the silent city.
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

Rings : -2147482811

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Another hedgehog not far from where punk was at was slightly curious about what was going on as well, being in the middle of the city, there was usually all sorts of sounds** Hmm, wonder where everyone is? **He looks at his watch then gets up and grabs his jacket as he walks outside**
Back to top Go down
https://parallellivesrp.forumotion.com
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

Rings : 413

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 pm

"looks like all hell broke loose here" a Fox with seven tails was on top of a buildign looking around.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 am

Punk continued to walk closer and further into the city, it became grey-er and darker, a strange ominus noise like dark chanting surrouned the walls of the city, Punk groaned and finally reach the main square.

"Still no one here...damn"
Back to top Go down
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 am

The fox's ears perked. "Finally someone." the fo started to jump tp the main square
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: s   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:42 am

Slade stood outside the station when he notices punk and starts walking towards him**
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 am

Punk looked around back and forth, the dark chanting kept bugging him, he groaned again and held his head with one hand
Back to top Go down
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 am

"hmm? two? and one looks familiar" The fox said jumping to the square, landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Slade notices Az as he walks to punk** Hey, you ok man?
Back to top Go down
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 pm

"ya i'm Fine slade. just trying to figure out what the hell happened here." Az said his seven fox tails flowing behind him
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Hmm, how bout you punk? Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

Rings : 401

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am

Now, The Guild knew everything that went on. Everything. Not a since breath went by without The Guild knowing about it. Every life recorded, every word spoke, every death and every wish of death was known by The Guild. Nothing escapes their Eyes or their knowledge, and everything was their domain.

This silence? This slight chanting in the air, carried by the nonexistant breeze? They did not foresee this. And nay, this did not know of it until one specific guildmember stepped outside, stopped, and froze as a chill went down his extravagant spine. The sound, or lack of it, worried him greatly, and the hum in the atmosphere made it all the more claustrophibic. It was terrifying, fear-inducing and downright diabolical. And yet, he did not look fearful. The goat demon, with his fabulous prince-like attire and the crown atop his head, did not flinch. Of course, being a demon sort of gave that effect, dark forces were not something he would easily cringe at. Even so, this felt... unnerving.

This left questions. This goat demon, with his tail gently swaying on the floor and his horns proud in the air, didn't like unanswered questions. And so, adjusting his white cravat, Gueton Versil strolled through the silent city, looking for those answers.

Back to top Go down
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 am

Azrael turned. "Demons here? i'm actually surprised" the Demon hunter said, even though a Demon himself, he hunted them for he was always hunted by his own kin. 'but something seems strange about this on'
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:30 am

Slade walks over to Az** What do you think happened?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 am

One single ear twitch later, and the well-dressed goat demon craned his head to the side, noticing a group of three. A smile spread across his lips at the though of learning something from this strange situation, and his mind began to formulate all sorts of possibilities. Gueton briskly walked over to them, his eyes scanning the three: Two hedgehogs, different in colour and attire. From their appearance, both were not hostile, yet at the same time they appeared to be cofident. Bursting with some type of energy. The last? A fox, though he didn't really like how he was looking at him... Sigh. With a shake of his head, he removed all negativity from his mind, and finally reached the trio with a warm smile on his face.

"Ah, excuse me gentlemen," the demon started, his voice as smooth as velvet. Warm. Inviting. "May I ask what's going on around here? I'm... awfully confused. There seems to be a, well, CHILL in the air."
Back to top Go down
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 am

Azrael smirked. "now why would a demon like you be so sophisticated?"
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

Slade looks over at the demon got and growls slightly** What makes you think we would know?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am

He sighed, and raised his hands in the air. "I'm only looking for answers, forgive me. I assumed that maybe you'd found..." he tapped his chin for the correct words, "...Clues, maybe? But it appears that, no, you have not. I was only checking. No harm in asking after all." He turned to the fox, the warm smile still on his face. "Ah, I'm not like those...monsters. I can't really help how I was born, now can I? Believe me, it's not exactly something I can change, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

Slade stops growling and rubs his head** The only thing i can say, is that these freggin voices are driving me nuts!
Back to top Go down
Shadowsong95

Shadowsong95

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

"then you and I are of ssimilar mind" Azrael said. "Azrael Shadowsong, and slade if your talking about the damn Chanting, your not alone."
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 am

He sighs in relief** Thank god, I thought I was going insane. **He looks at the goat demon again** My apologies for snapping at you.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 am

"Quite alright!" he replied, "As for that irritating chanting? I'll admit, it's not as... powerful for me, yet it's still there, in the back of my mind, like a tick you just can't get rid of." The goat gripped the bridge of his nose, wincing as he squinted his eyes together. Eyes which were rather unusual. Black, with white pupils, yet the pupils were slit horizontally. "My name is, nrrgh... Prince Gueton Versil, at your service." He pointed at the black hedgehog, "Slade and..." and then at the fox, "Azrael. I'll remember that. But who is..." finally, at the orange hedgehog, "that, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 am

That would be Punk, hes a bit quiet at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Tank

Ultimate Tank

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 am

(( Perhaps we should wait for him to reply now? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am

(I second that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sense of Impending Doom.   A Sense of Impending Doom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sense of Impending Doom.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next