Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Great Re-Union...?

Go down 
3 posters

SFU. What do you think?
The site is dying. We should leave it to die.
Great Re-Union...? Vote_lcap20%Great Re-Union...? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
The site is dying. We should do something about it.
Great Re-Union...? Vote_lcap2100%Great Re-Union...? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 9 ]
The site is thriving. We shouldn't do anything.
Great Re-Union...? Vote_lcap20%Great Re-Union...? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

Great Re-Union...? Empty
PostSubject: Great Re-Union...?   Great Re-Union...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Well. I've noticed that this site is slowly dying a terrible death. I knew it would die eventually, but not like this. Me and Slade are discussing a crackdown of some sorts, a big purification of the site. I'm going to make a big amount of fancy graphics, and make it look generally appealing, and also I'll try to change the rules around a bit and create a more serious role play environment to make the site more enjoyable for In Character stuff... Slade is going to hopefully remove a few bits of unused and 'triggering' content that's irrelevant, gather more members by updating it so that the site appears at the top of Search Engines, and hopefully all of us are going to get back together and keep this site alive, and change a few things around. I never wanted it to go down like this without final remarks of any sort.
To all members; new and old, we should come together in the chat box at least one more time together just in case things do not turn out the way they are planned. But hopefully they will... It is understandable that some of you may not be able to make it at all, yet... those who can, please do.

- Burn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Kai The Hedgehog

Kai The Hedgehog

Rings : 8

Great Re-Union...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Re-Union...?   Great Re-Union...? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 pm

I would, but you guys are never on when I am because of timezones and shizz.
Back to top Go down
Haku-Men
Pro's
Pro's
Haku-Men

Rings : 2147483647

Great Re-Union...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Re-Union...?   Great Re-Union...? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 am

I want to help... I do, times are hard on us I am sure but, I can't afford to have internet not to mention other problems that have unfolded. But the time I do have to get on here I will try and do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Re-Union...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Re-Union...?   Great Re-Union...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Re-Union...?
Page 1 of 1