Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Quest for a lost friend...

Go down 
+4
Flame the fox
=Winged-Pyro=
Shadline The Wolf
MidknightBeast
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

Rings : 638

Quest for a lost friend... Empty
PostSubject: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Due to a mental breakdown and possession of her inner self, Adena went on a rampage, putting the world in danger of being a frozen wasteland. A group of extremely brave people tried everything the could to stop her, and in the end they hit her where she had always felt pain...her heart...

They made a grave and memorial for Adena, and placed a crystal which was left from her remains in the ground in the grave.
They are now searching for the chaos emeralds, trying to revive their lost friend....
---------------------------------------------------------

Everyone who was part of the chatbox mayhem should be part of this, plus anymore additional characters who would like to help.
Back to top Go down
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 am

Artica and Sunshine wandered the forest, searching for a Chaos Emerald. "I'm pretty sure one was here," Artica murmurred, moving away some tree branches.

Sunshine poked through a bush. "Maybe you were wrong," the lynx cat said. Artica shook her head. "I'm almost always right when it comes to things like these."

Sunshine sighed. "Maybe we should take a break. We've been searching for up to two days now," she said, exausted. Sunshine sat down on a nearby fern, only to jump back up. "Ouch!" Sunshine exclaimed, rubbing her sore bum.

Artica's eyes widened. She ran over to the bush and plucked out a cyan Chaos emerald. "One down," Artica grinned, stuffing it away.
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 am

**Sam was lying in the hospital bed... worried sick. What actually did happen to Adena? Was she okay? Is she still dead? He put his head into the pillow, and cried into it, feeling useless. He only took a knife to the chest, and he ended up in hospital?! He was so furious at himself. He then sat up, regardless of the injuries. "Ngh!" He got out of the hospital bed, confused, but still worried sick. He was in pain for a while after getting up, but it went away.

**He looked at a desk, with a set of tools on it. "Huh..." He noticed... a shiny object. It was... in the shape of an emerald. "A Chaos Emerald...?" He limped over to it, and got a grasp of it. "I th-think that's one..."

**He placed the Emerald on the bed. "I should give this to Slade... or maybe put it on... Adena's grave..." He then realised he wasn't wearing anything. "Wha-!" He looked around for a split second, before quickly putting his shorts on, and his ripped T-Shirt. He then put his goggles on, and then picked the Emerald back up. "..."

**He then climbed out of the window really slowly to avoid being stopped by a doctor. "Grr..." He got to the ground level, and put the Emerald in his pocket... he started searching for Adena's grave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 am

**Flame and Roxy are in the most northern part of Mobius, battling snow and hail**
Flame:*looks around, not even showing the slighest shiver in the below 50 weather, wearing only her black leather jacket, fingerless leather gloves, and her black combat boots* There's one around here Roxy....I just know it....
Roxy:*wears as much clothing as she can, but still shivers in the snow* How do you stand this?!?
Flame:Practice...Plus Shadow tribe doesnt get affected by weather...
Roxy:Then I wonder how Fire foxes do...
Flame: Rain...simple as that...
Roxy: Lets just find the Emerald and get out of here.... *her white fur has icicles all over her face and tails*
Flame: Alright alright....*shakes off shards of ice off her black and white fur, refalmes of of fur running up her legs, bright crystal blue eyes searching through feet of snow* Hm....*suddenly plunges hand into snow and pulls out a black Chaos Emerald* Got it!
Roxy: About time...we've been up her for how long? a month? It's about time we get back, I need some warmth on my face...
Flame: *rolls eyes*Well then come on....The plane's over there...*points in a direction and starts walking*
Roxy: *quickly follows* How do you know where it is?
Flame: *arrives at a small black plane with red flames that appear to being swallowing plane**smiles* I just do...*jumps in the cockpit and helps Roxy into her seat and turns on engine* Alright...Lets go!*plane's ice suddenly melts away into the snow as it flys into the air and toward the city*
Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

Rings : 558
Location : You'll never find me!theres no way you could know Im under your bed...Damnit!

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 pm

{Gyrus}
sits in a tree looking at the silver chaos emerald
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Adena's spirit sits by her grave..."Wow...I can't believe I tried to kill everyone...But they knew just what to do" Said Adena smiling.
"If only I could apologize..."
Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

Location : You'll never find me!theres no way you could know Im under your bed...Damnit!

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 pm

{Corpse}
walks through the cemetary,then sees the spirit,and summons my sythe
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

Rings : 589

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Punk is in the cemetery and walks to her grave.

I'm sorry it had to end like this.

And....This wouldn't have happened if not for me.....

Its all my fault....
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Adena listens to Punk, "Why does he constantly blame himself...It was my fault...he did nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

I should have never argued with you.

He kicks a tree

I could have prevented this!
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 pm

A tear come to Adena's eye, "Stop blaming yourself!" She screamed, "I was always annoying you...it was me, I shouldn't have, I just couldn't help it...you were..my first friend.."
Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm

"someone still cares?not like the others"I pull out the chaos emerald"Maybe she still has a chance"
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm

He punched the tree before turning back to the grave a leaving a flower on it.

This is all to much

He turned away and began to walk away as a single tear hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm

"He just needs time...At least I know that he did care for me..."
Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 pm

"You still have a chance"
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Adena turns round, "W-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Flame: *lands plane by the cemetary and jumps out, leving Roxy in the plane and runs up to Punk* Hey Punk!^^ We found another one in the mountains*pulls out Chaos Emerald and hands it to Punk*How many more til we can revive her?
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm

R-revive her what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm

"I go by corpse,I was originally one of the 8 protectors of the surface realm"
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Flame:Well,If we get all the Emeralds, I can revive her...
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 pm

"The 8 protectors of the what now?"
Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm

"There is a heaven and hell,and I was to protect this realm from the beings that had alredy passed,or need to pass over"
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:10 pm

"So does this mean...I have to go..up there..?" said Adena, looking up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Pro's
Pro's
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Revive....chaos emeralds.........

Back to top Go down
Cable

Cable

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:13 pm

"No,someone still cares,and believes its his fault.I was a cruel demon before,but I know when somethings need to be fixed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a lost friend...   Quest for a lost friend... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for a lost friend...
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next