Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

For all you Pokemon fans~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

Rings : 638

For all you Pokemon fans~ Empty
PostSubject: For all you Pokemon fans~   For all you Pokemon fans~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:16 am

Just curious as to your opinions on anything you've seen of Black and White 2~ Also any thoughts on what kind of team you're gonna have:3

Personally, I'm uber psyched for these games as I've heard a lot of good stuff, reviews have been good and how much of a success it was in Japan was crazy. One of the thins that disappointed me in Black and White was the replay value, there wasn't much to do after you defeated N and Ghetsis, other than catch legendaries, find the sages and beat the league again. :c

Usually before a Pokemon game is released in my area I plan out my party/team, but this time I'm really struggling Dx There so many I'm interested to use, and those are;

Oshawott
Pidove
Psyduck
Venipede
Magby/Elekid (Depends on which version I get)
Woobat
Rogenrolla
Sandshrew
Scraggy
Heracross
Frillish
Litwick

Out of these I need to pick six v.v I know I could just get most of these in other games but I don't really wanna get them from other games...
Help please? Also share your opinions on the game so far from what you've seen :3
Back to top Go down
Flame the fox

Flame the fox

Rings : 771

PostSubject: Re: For all you Pokemon fans~   For all you Pokemon fans~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 am

First:I think its awesome so far! X3 I hope I can get it!
Second:I would get
1.Woobat,becuase he can use fly,and he can get strong attacks.
2.Litwick,Fire's my favorite,plus he can also hit hard with that ghost side.
3.Oshawott, Becuase who doesn't love otters?Plus give him surf,and he'll be strong,and useful out of battle.
4.Psyduck, You need on guy with the water HMs, but if you give Oshawott Surf You can get him a good move or two
5.Sandshrew,useful for when going up against fire and electric types, which might be a good idea, and Dig is very helpful in caves when you dont have an escape rope.
6.Rogenrolla, can use the rockclimb and strength, and has good moves from what i've seen.

But, you dont have to use my opion,you should look up all of your pokemon,look at their stats and everything,and decide which is best, this site gave me lots of information on some of my own pokemon:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number

Sorry but they are in pokedex order ^^' but they have them seprated into generations also,so that might help.
Back to top Go down
Tspuun

Tspuun

Rings : 84

PostSubject: Re: For all you Pokemon fans~   For all you Pokemon fans~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 pm

1. Always Scraggy/Scrafty.
2. Fuck all of those other Pokeymans and get a Lilligant.
3. Actually Litwick's line is pretty cool, keep that one.

I am the best at advice.
Back to top Go down
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

Rings : 638

PostSubject: Re: For all you Pokemon fans~   For all you Pokemon fans~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 pm

First of all I'm gonna choose ones I definitely want to use, then narrow it down. I'm not too bothered about using starter Pokemon that much, I prefer it without them :p I'd say the only definate one so far is Psyduck :p
Back to top Go down
Skyros the Hedgehog

Skyros the Hedgehog

Rings : 67

PostSubject: This is what I do   For all you Pokemon fans~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 am

I just wing it! XD My team is contantly changing around to see which is the best for what so I always have multiple teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all you Pokemon fans~   For all you Pokemon fans~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all you Pokemon fans~
Page 1 of 1