Parallel Lives Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Lives Rp

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Website Being Shut Down?

Go down 
+3
=Winged-Pyro=
MidknightBeast
Slade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

Rings : -2147482811

Website Being Shut Down? Empty
PostSubject: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Im tired of all this siding bullshit! The site will be shut down for good if it doesnt end. Im tired of the fighting and if anything else happens, I'll leave. Now I know why running a site is hard, its because of all the damn idiotic bullshit that goes on. If there are any problems, Bring them up at the Admin meeting tomorrow. Other than that, theres no more information.
Back to top Go down
https://parallellivesrp.forumotion.com
MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast

Rings : 638

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 am

If you don't wanna handle with all the bullshit I'd gladly take over...
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 am

. . . ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Aqua the Wolf

Aqua the Wolf

Rings : 369

PostSubject: Please Don't shut it down   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am

Please don't shut the site down. Slade if you have to... Take a break from the site... And let Punk, Mid or Burning control the site for Ine day, then they can tell you what happen in Pm's or something... But please don't shut the site down. This site has to many memories. Sme people don't wanna lose them... Please don't shut it down, we can even give you idea's or something... If this place does shut down.... I'm going back to Rp nation... I'm sorry for the people that made sites, but Rp nation is where I mostly met everyone so...

Last edited by Aqua the Wolf on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadline The Wolf

Shadline The Wolf

Rings : 2147483628

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 am

Well Slade, if you leave the site, I respect your desicion. You have the right to do what you want. And if the site does go down, we always have the backup sites right?
Back to top Go down
=Winged-Pyro=
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
=Winged-Pyro=

Rings : 859

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 am

Aqua's got a very good point right there, Slade. You'd REALLY shut down a full site full of people that come here everyday, over some random fighting that goes on?! Really? It's got nostalgia written all over the fucking place, and you'll throw that away? Slade, jeez, shutting down the site is a LAST RESORT not the first thing you do. Give control to someone else if you can't handle the pressure of being the owner, JUST DON'T SHUT THE SITE DOWN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicrpuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 am

Whatever Slade decides,we should respect his decision;We shouldn't tell him what t/not to do.Slade's a smart guy;he knows what's best
Back to top Go down
Aqua the Wolf

Aqua the Wolf

Rings : 369

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

Star the Hedgehog wrote:
Whatever Slade decides,we should respect his decision;We shouldn't tell him what t/not to do.Slade's a smart guy;he knows what's best

Agree with Star. It's his site... So, if he wants it up and running or shut down, it's his Site. We have no control of it... Only Slade can make he rules, and we should follow them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 am

Thank you Aqua,now everyone please.If we keep on telling Slade to do this,or to do that,it will make this situation worst.Now please,voice your opinions at the Admin Meeting today(The Admin meeting is not just for the Admins;Slade did verify it is open to everyone,Admin or Not).Other than that,we should respect Slade's choices,thoughts,concerns,and let him Relax.He's stressed,tired,and just came back to this crap.Let him relax,and give him some room.Thank you
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:53 am

Thank you star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 am

No need for thanks Slade.I am just trying to help out the best I can
Back to top Go down
Slade
The Creator
The Creator
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

MidknightBeast wrote:
If you don't wanna handle with all the bullshit I'd gladly take over...

Mid, No one else is taking over, this is my site, i put everything into it.
Back to top Go down
Zablix

Zablix

Rings : 191

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Slade, why would you care who runs the site if you leave it? If you want nothing more of this site, that's your decision. But I feel it may be wrong to refuse to hand off the torch out of pride for what you have already done. I am not telling you what to do, though I strongly urge you that if you decide that you do not want to deal with what goes on here, not to do something that will effect those who were not involved. If you decide to stay that's good, but if you decide to leave I strongly urge that you let someone else take over.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Hedgefox

Jeff the Hedgefox

Rings : 260

PostSubject: I agree! BTW, I'm WiiGuy from Sonic RP Nation.   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Zablix wrote:
Quote :
Slade, why would you care who runs the site if you leave it? If you want nothing more of this site, that's your decision. But I feel it may be wrong to refuse to hand off the torch out of pride for what you have already done. I am not telling you what to do, though I strongly urge you that if you decide that you do not want to deal with what goes on here, not to do something that will effect those who were not involved. If you decide to stay that's good, but if you decide to leave I strongly urge that you let someone else take over.

I agree with Zablix, Slade. I think you should pass the torch, and I am not trying to tell ya what to do, but I just am saying that it might be a good thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 pm

JeffMandM wrote:
Zablix wrote:
Quote :

I agree with Zablix, Slade. I think you should pass the torch, and I am not trying to tell ya what to do, but I just am saying that it might be a good thing to do.

Both of you,didn't you read what Slade wrote?HE made this site.HE put HIS time and effort into making it what it is today.He wouldn't,couldn't pass all of his hardwork onto someone with a snap.He couldn't.When you devote your time into something,you take pride into it.It's YOUR pride.YOU want to keep it.Not just "Oh,I spent sooooooooooooo much time making this site,so Imma just hand it over to someone else who will experience the same problems as me 8'D "No.If Midknight even got the site as his,he will experience the same issues Slade is experiencing.He can try,oh he can try,trust me,yet the problems will always arise no matter what.Please,everyone,for the last time LET SLADE DECIDE ON WHAT HE DOES TO HIS OWN SITE.It's alright to state your opinions,yet don't you see?Slade is stressed enough over all of this crap.Just please...Give him space,give him time,let him think about what he's going to do
Back to top Go down
Zablix

Zablix

Rings : 191

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:24 am

Star the Hedgehog wrote:
JeffMandM wrote:
Zablix wrote:
Quote :

Both of you,didn't you read what Slade wrote?HE made this site.HE put HIS time and effort into making it what it is today.He wouldn't,couldn't pass all of his hardwork onto someone with a snap.He couldn't.When you devote your time into something,you take pride into it.It's YOUR pride.YOU want to keep it.Not just "Oh,I spent sooooooooooooo much time making this site,so Imma just hand it over to someone else who will experience the same problems as me 8'D "No.If Midknight even got the site as his,he will experience the same issues Slade is experiencing.He can try,oh he can try,trust me,yet the problems will always arise no matter what.Please,everyone,for the last time LET SLADE DECIDE ON WHAT HE DOES TO HIS OWN SITE.It's alright to state your opinions,yet don't you see?Slade is stressed enough over all of this crap.Just please...Give him space,give him time,let him think about what he's going to do

Well, for starters I never once told him what to do. I mearly shared my opion. I respect whatever decision he decides to make. I shared my opinion for what I feel he should do. Now about passing it off to someone else, people who make companies and businesses aren't like "Welp, time to retire, time to shut this whole company down insteaad of hiring a new CEO." My point is that if he's so done with the site why should he care if somebody else takes over. You stated that he had put in so much work into the site and that's why he shouldn't hand it off. Shutting it down would be more waistfull. "Well I'm done with this painting and I don't want it anymore." "Dude can I have it?" "No! I put so much hard work into this that I'll just throw it in the garbage intsead." Do you get my point? I just feel it would be waistfull to shut down the site because he doesn't want to have to deal with the fighting he should hand it off to somebody who is willing to. This is my opion and I have shared it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Being Shut Down?   Website Being Shut Down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Being Shut Down?
Page 1 of 1